Welcome to the
The YMCA of El Paso strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play, and other activities for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out. At the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
Financial Aid Application (PDF)
As the nation’s leading nonprofit dedicated to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y is committed to giving everyone in our community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive, regardless of their financial circumstances.
That’s why we offer Membership For All, which offers reduced membership rates to individuals and families with a total household income below $55,000. Members who experience a temporary financial setback, such as a job loss, are also encouraged to seek temporary membership assistance through the Y’s Financial Assistance program.
The Y is able to provide financial assistance through Membership For All and Financial Assistance thanks to caring individuals and businesses who donate to our Strong Kids Campaign.
HOW TO APPLY
• Bring a copy of your most recent tax return to the Y.
• Let our staff know that you'd like to discuss membership through Membership For All.
• A membership representative will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your options.
• Based on the information that you provide, he or she will assist you to determine your income-based rate.
• You will complete the simple membership application form and be on your way to being a member of the YMCA of El Paso.